Rocket English isn't like other language courses. Through a combination of interactive audio lessons, reinforcement activities, and more learning resources, Rocket English is designed to get you conversing like a native with just minutes of practice each day. Language and culture lessons teach you the finer points of English grammar and culture, while Rocket English's state-of-the-art voice recognition system helps you pronounce words more organically. Available on Android and iOS, you can take your language learning to-go with Rocket English!
As seen in The Daily Dot, Mashable & The Guardian!
- Go from a beginner to an intermediate English speaking level
- Discover the useful building-blocks of English through 20-minute interactive audio lessons
- Understand how English really works w/ lessons on the language & culture
- Master complex topics by breaking them down into digestible chunks
- Perfect your pronunciation w/ a state-of-the-art voice recognition system
- Strengthen your skills, train your brain & have fun w/ flashcards
- Track your progress to see how far you've advanced
- PC Mag: ★★★★★ and PC Mag Editor's Choice!
So, exactly how will Rocket Languages help you master a new language?
The scientific theory behind its courses is the "chunking" process or Miller's Law by Dr. George A. Miller, which is based on the fact that the number of objects an average human can hold in working memory is 7 ± 2. So, simply described, it is the breaking down of big difficult content into small easy parts or "chunks".
Now, while it’s important to have a strong scientific basis for a language learning system, it’s equally important for you to know what actually works in the real world, for people who have actually succeeded at mastering one or more languages.
Rocket Languages has spent over 10 years figuring out what works and what doesn’t. It has surveyed polyglots (people who speak multiple languages), researched people who overcame often severe learning difficulties to master a language, used advances in web technology, and more all to develop a ground-breaking system that will get you speaking and understanding the language.