You know that sinking feeling when you see the insane number of unread emails in your inbox? Don’t succumb to that misery anymore - clean up your inbox with SaneBox, the ultimate solution to reaching inbox zero. This cloud-based tool automatically filters your email with algorithms that pay attention to your past behavior, so you won’t lose any important messages and you can finally get your life back instead of being glued to your screen. Best of all, if you renew this subscription, you'll be grandfathered into SaneBox's remarkable service for life
at the original yearly price you paid, making this something like a lifetime subscription!
- Works anywhere you read your email, including Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, iPhone, Android & even Blackberry
- See SaneBox folders automatically appear everywhere you do email w/ nothing to install
- Stop wasting time sifting through email
- Never miss important messages
- Train SaneBox on what's important w/ drag & drop
- Get reminded when people don't reply to you
- Unsubscribe with 1 click
- Snooze non-urgent emails
- Automatically move attachments to Dropbox
- Customize your SaneBox experience by creating custom folders
- Extremely secure & private - SaneBox only looks at email headers, never the body
- Forbes: "Quite honestly I think you'll fall in love with email again."
- Tony Robbins: "SaneBox is the best solution to email overload! Simple, flexible, I could never go back to the old technology."
- Business Insider: "This Is By Far The Easiest Way To Fix Email Overload."
- PC Mag: ★★★★★
- License redemption deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: 2 years
- Available for new customers only
- For 1 email account
- Unlimited reminders/month
- Unlimited attachments/month
- AI-driven email filtering
- Unlimited use of SaneBox's optional features
- Any IMAP-based email service
About the Developer
In 2010 a small group of geeks was wondering what to work on next. We read some blog posts and were immediately transformed with purpose. Back in 2010 email overload wasn't nearly as bad as it is today, and our purpose has only become clearer and our mission grander since.
We had a few rules for whatever the solution would be:
- The customer doesn't have to do or learn anything
- It has to work everywhere people check their email today
- It has to be as secure as humanly possible
- It has to get better over time
- It has to be valuable enough for people to be happy to pay for
And this is how SaneBox came to life. It's a simple service that analyzes your past behavior (which emails you open, which you respond to, how quickly, how often, etc) and determines importance of incoming emails without ever looking at the content (only the headers). It moves unimportant emails out of the Inbox into a separate folder called SaneLater and summarizes them in a digest. It works anywhere you check your email (since it's just an email folder).