Make Sure the Water is Safe. Speed, Accuracy, and Peace of Mind for Your Pets
The BLUEGREEN TEST® is the world's first rapid diagnostic test to detect a broad range of hepatotoxins on-site. It utilizes a single-step, sandwich type, non-competitive immunocomplex assay method, using combinations of antibodies detecting molecular structures present in all common microcystins and nodularin. This combination enables the test to detect eleven commonly occurring hepatotoxins in a single test and can detect levels below 0.1 µg/L. and takes just 15 minutes to process with immediate, sensitive, and indicative results.
What is Blue Green Algae?
4.2/5 stars on Amazon:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Group of organisms that are among the oldest on the planet
- Can live in freshwater, salt-water, or in mixed "brackish" water
- Commonly known as "pond scum"
- Comes in many colors like red, orange, green, or brown
- Share some characteristics of bacteria so they are being referred to as "cyanobacteria"
- Nutrient solution caused by excess nitrogen & phosphorus in the air & water has become one of the most widespread environmental problems in America
- Too much phosphorus & nitrogen in the air and water causes algae to grow faster than the ecosystem can handle
- Significant increases in algae harms the water quality, food resources, habitats, & decrease oxygen supply
- Large growths of algae blooms decreases the amount of oxygen in the water leading to fish illness or death
- Harmful to wildlife, pets, & humans as they produce harmful toxins & bacterial growth
- Becoming sick when swallowing, having skin contact, or breathing airborne water droplets while swimming, boating, waterskiing & other water activities
- Symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, rash, eye irritation, cough, sore throat, & headache
- Symptoms generally begin with hours of exposure
- Pets such as dogs are susceptible to harmful algae because they swallow more water while swimming & doing activities that involve bodies of water
- Animals experience symptoms within minutes of exposure to the toxins
- Symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, difficulty breathing, & seizures
- Uses a technique based off one of the most recent & breakthrough developments in hepatotoxin detection
- Utilizes a single-step, sandwich type, non-competitive immunocomplex assay method
- Uses a combination of antibodies present in all common microcystins & nodularins that detect eleven commonly occurring hepatotoxins in a single test
- Capable of detecting large groups of low molecular weight (LMW) analytes
- Takes just 10 minutes to process with immediate, sensitive & indicative results
- Results are directly indicative of the current state of the tested water body, as the test can be carried out in-situ directly at the source
- Illustrates positive or negative readings via a fluorometry-based visual guide, and at the same time, indicates the concentration of detected cyanotoxins
- Collect water sample
- Wait for 10 minutes for the result
- Let your pets play
DISCLAIMER: The test will detect the following toxins: MC-LR, dm-MC-LR, MC-RR, dm-MC-RR, MC-LA, MC-LY, MC-LF, MC-YR, MC-WR, MC-LW, Nod-R.
- Color: white
- Dimensions: 5"H x 7"L x 0.5"W
- 3 oz
- Detection rating
- 1 line: no bluegreen algae toxins detected
- 2 lines: bluegreen algae toxins detected
- Result time: 10 minutes
- Accuracy rating: 99%
- Number of hepatotoxins detected: 11
- Bioresonance technology
- Immunocomplex assay method
- Revolutionary detection methodology
- Single-step in-vitro approach
- Sample Collection Kit
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Mar 28 - Apr 13
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.